Friday, May 28, 2010

Follow Friday: A New Blog: Reflection's Flora and Fauna

Hi Everyone, I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world today. For Follow Friday I would like to recommend a new blog produced by Carol whom we all know from Reflections From The Fence. Carol is a bright star in the blogging community and a very talented photographer. Her photos of flora and fauna are incomparable, and I always look forward to seeing what she posts.  Carol is now presenting her photos for our viewing pleasure at http://reflectionsfloraandfauna.blogspot.com/ .  I look forward to watching this blog 'blossom'.

2 comments:

  1. What a surprise, thank you so much Jennifer. The sun IS shining here, in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Carol it is hard to keep up with her. Love the site too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are always deeply appreciated; however, in the spirit of true collegiality, I ask that you do not write something you would not say to me in person.

There is a proliferation of SPAM on this blog, so unfortunately comments moderation must be in operation for posts older than two days.

Any comments that are mean-spirited, include URLs which are not connected to the post topic, contain misinformation, or in any way resemble advertising, will be removed.

Cheers, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...