Friday, July 9, 2010

Eyes shining bright...

Hi Everyone,

Just a brief note to update all of you on the state of my eyesight. I had the procedure on Monday afternoon 5 July, and everything went really well. Although I am black and blue around my eyes, feel like I was hit by a 2 x 4, and things are still a little cloudy, my doctor is very pleased both with how the procedure went and with the outcome at this point.

Once again I want to Thank You most sincerely for all of your prayers, kind thoughts, and warm wishes. Also I want to give a VERY LOUD shout out to Carol at Reflections From The Fence who must have a very BIG heart because it's so filled with warmth for anyone who needs it. Thank You so very much Carol!

It's great to be part of such a wonderful blogging community. I guess the world really is just a slightly oversized little town, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

And, as always, I hope the sun is shining on your part of the world today.

Cheers! Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news. Glad to hear the procedure went well. Carol is an awesome lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hummer and Terri, Thanks. I appreciate it. Cheers! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled to hear such a fabulous upbeat report on your surgery. I could not be happier for you.

    As far as the shout out and hummer's kind words, well, shucks gals, blush blush. Thank you.

    But, the story here is a good surgery and clear insightful days ahead! WAHHOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU CAROL! You are a fabulous woman! I think my favourite 'word' from now on will be WAHHOOOOO! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your American Cousin Kathleen in Florida is reading your blog... I hope we can re-connect. I don't know what your diagnosis is but I am legally blind from Glaucoma which is what Anne Magee had. I am glad your surgery went well !

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are always deeply appreciated; however, in the spirit of true collegiality, I ask that you do not write something you would not say to me in person.

There is a proliferation of SPAM on this blog, so unfortunately comments moderation must be in operation for posts older than two days.

Any comments that are mean-spirited, include URLs which are not connected to the post topic, contain misinformation, or in any way resemble advertising, will be removed.

Cheers, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...