Shakin' The Family Tree, Margel of 2338 W. Washington Blvd, and Shelley of A Sense of Family for sending the Lovely Blog Award my way. Also Thank You to Yvonne of the Mashburn Collection for recognizing 'Over Thy Dead Body'. It is such a lovely thing to be recognized in this way and I appreciate it so very much. If you're not already reading these wonderful blogs, stop by and enjoy a visit with them.
Happy Researching Everyone!
- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Interviewing Family
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- Geographical & Political Designations
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- Latin Terms
- Tuesday's Tips
- 17 Tips + 1 for Family History/Genealogy Research in Ireland
- About Me
- Copyright and Disclosures